Become a PetSavers practice!
Thanks to you, in the last 40 years PetSavers has funded over 180 clinical research and training programmes that have led to some key breakthroughs in the treatment of small animal diseases. But we want to do more!
We are asking for the support of all UK small animal practices to each raise £200 a year, a figure which would secure the future of the organisation and reduce its reliance on unpredictable income sources, such as legacy funding.
By joining our £200 Project, we are asking practices to pledge to raise £200 by whatever means they can. It can be through taking part in external fundraising events, organising your own fundraising in practice, selling PetSavers products, or simply placing an individual donation.
Five reasons to become a PetSavers practice
- You are helping a charity who do not receive any government funding and therefore rely on the generosity of veterinary professionals and the general public.
- You are contributing to the future of the veterinary profession - your fundraising will go towards funding clinical studies that will affect your working life and you will see the benefits personally.
- Experience an increased online presence for your practice - your practice logo and web link will appear on our website and we will promote you on social media.
- Receive support from our PetSavers Fundraising Coordinator - who will be there every step of the way to help you reach your goal.
- Boost staff morale by organising team fundraising events to help reach your target.